FHS 0.00% 0.8¢ freehill mining limited.

Well said BC! FHS is well advanced than a dozen or so other...

1. 566 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 252
    Well said BC! FHS is well advanced than a dozen or so other commodity stocks I hold. My original post was "why is the share price just sitting there" However after that I wrote to Mr Paul Davies CEO and he explained the whole operation and what was transpiring I started to think of SYA as a fledging junior minor, look where they are now and why did I sit on my laurels and not buy a couple of million shares when it was still cheap.

Hindsight is like a wife you can't stand to hear but still hangs around to remind you how stupid you can be when you screw up, after the fact, of course.
    I also spoke to a top 20 shareholder, he was also very bullish about the stock (I cannot disclose his name as it was a private message) but nothing but praise and admiration for Mr Davies our CEO and the ongoing development of the mine. It's slow but that gives us all more time to buy while the stock is cheap.

I know somewhere along the line we will have to endure another cap rise to start building infrastructure, However, I put that into plant and equipment on the balance sheet and a positive dilution of shares.

When the company starts to produce I hope they do buybacks and not distribute dividends.
    Last edited by lordaga: 03/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FHS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 106587 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 24869468 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FHS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.