TVN 1.92% 5.3¢ tivan limited

It may be a bit odd, or it may be something to do with Lift...

1. 15 Posts.
    It may be a bit odd, or it may be something to do with Lift falling over.

Directors would have their scrots cut off by ASIC if they sold knowing something the market didn't. I don't think the selling is related to the company, I think it is directly related to the Director's own position.

What seems strange to me is that ANZ has not off-loaded any shares (and they have shown they are prepared to slash SP to do so) but they have had ample opportunity and willing buyers (albeit at low prices) to sell the shares to, which makes me think that someone is planning something out there.

We all knew ANZ would not be able to move 16M shares quickly, but they could have at least tried. They have had a good bash at most of the other shares in their portfolio.

Someone out there has organised something and is just dotting the I's and crossing the T's before we see that someone move on that large holding at the ANZ.

Interesting to note that the market has happily sucked up all the shares sold by Barr and others over the last 2 weeks, so there are some players out there fattening up their holdings. Don't forget, TNG has had some very nice SP levels in the past, and has been held by quite a number of large players over the past two years, who is to say who the new owners are? One thing for certain though is that the new top 20 will be interesting reading.

I am going to continue to hold my existing portfolio, and will buy whilst the SP continues to slide, and improve my average share price.

36MT, for $0.15 per share sounds like value to me.

Come the open tomorrow, just keep in mind the fundamentals and the facts. China and India are still in need, and will continue to be for some time yet.

All the above is of my own opionion. Do your own research.

Downtime

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.001(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $91.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $72.63K 1.358M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 30692 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.58am 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.