PRL 0.00% 4.1¢ province resources ltd

Gday,I have previously entered and sold when I deemed it...

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Gday,

I have previously entered and sold when I deemed it appropriate.

Personally I also like to understand, or at least pretend to understand as much about a business as possible and as my background isn't in mining or the energy sector, projects like this become out of my league easily.

There is a lot that I like:
    - Land position (To me this is the biggest advantage)
    - Management team (Team who took VUL to the moon)
    - Total Eren still on board
    - Scoping study seemed fairly good
    - If ALL works out as planned it will make a lot of people a lot of money
    - I actually also like the fertilizer side of the business as well which many people tend to forget about, especially with todays macro environment

What I don't like
    - Much larger companies are establishing themselves in this sector and appear to be moving "faster" than PRL
    - Very large capital expense, the money will have to come from somewhere, likely dilution
    - The time frame is quite long for my PERSONAL strategy, possibly something to chuck in the bottom drawer and forget about for 12-24 months
    - Again, PERSONALLY I don't see any of the shorter term announcements to be price sensitive/an immediate catalyst, there should be plenty more opportunities to enter at good prices with less risk for me personally.
    - Hydrogen powered mining vehicles will take a while to be implemented, at least that's the way I see it, and that's also the target audience again, as I see it.
    - I find it hard to put values on things I don't fully understand and the scoping study didn't exactly help me in that regard

The project does sound awesome should it all play out. I'm certainly not down ramping, as I said it will make a lot of people a lot of money if you have the diamond hands and patience, I just see other opportunities at the current time that I personally understand more.

Hope it all works out, I certainly will be keeping my eye on it as it is exciting, I'm happy to sit on the sidelines for now and wait and see. I think I have time on my side, for now.

Goodluck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.