PRL 0.00% 4.1¢ province resources ltd

What is going on?, page-31

1. 272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    fair enough mate.

yes true you won't move the market. however you may influence holders reading on here and i don't really see enough detail in your post to understand why you have your view. I'm very keen to hear why you are negative on it in more detail for a more constructive discussion, i might be too keen on the project and great to hear proper counter perspective. that is why you could post some numbers. management was not allowed by asx to provide numbers, which was a shame. there was a discussion on the next investor numbers and i tried to work through what potential it means for PRL.

the numbers PRL did post was 8GW with 4+4 in 2 phases and project justification by expected eventual strong economics in H2 production as cost reduce and they also posted capex arrangements. Without hard numbers it is difficult but reference to other project development shows the commitment for H2 supporting expected economics. A 60GW hydrogen city is soon to be commenced in texas. FFI have a huge objective to build 80-100GW. electrolyser efficiencies are progressively increasing and multi breakthrough are being developed to hit $2kg H2. carbon is and will be costed.

the community and government are significantly engaged in this project.

i don't see too many negatives, please point them out on your view if you want constructive counter discussion.

the risks i can think of:
    Long project timeline, large funding required (planned to majority funded by JV partner) and risks that economics don't improve (again the projects being developed show there is confidence this will eventually be economic)
    none of these are reasons to sell based on the scoping study but i could be missing many things.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.