PRL 0.00% 4.1¢ province resources ltd

What is going on?, page-64

1. 1,339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 386
    I personally think it is a bait from both parties. Especially for Total Eren who has barely (or nothing) mentioned about this project recently. The last time HyEnergy news appeared on its website was back in April last year when they signed MOU.

Green H2 could be a perfect solution for future energy but how to produce economically has always been tricky. Otherwise, there would've been thousands of plants across all continents since it just needs water, renewable energy (wind/solar) to extract.

There is a bigger project in SA, Saudi is also setting up, Tesla is looking to build the largest one in US soil. Then China, who can easily join the party once the sector is hotter and demand higher as its currently producing largest wind/solar power in the world.

We're taking about a massive $20b (wind/solar) investment byTotal who I'm not sure is prepared to spend this huge amount or would get enough votes from its shareholders.

As of now, Green H2 costs about 3x Blue, $4-$5 per kg or around I think. I wouldn't be paying for TBH, if I own a H2 truck.

The other possibility is government assist, grant through our tax payer money. But once again, its still a huge amount and wont easily be profitable.

AIMO.
    Last edited by trade2rich: 08/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.