PRL 0.00% 4.1¢ province resources ltd

What is going on?, page-69

1. 398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    Main reasons for me for selling out was mainly after Next investor letter, and realizing how long term and small % PRL has in that project.
    So Total comes on board, that should be priced in like SS was. Maybe SP will go up 25%, but who knows.
    100% on Green energy from wind and solar is built, managed and owned by TOTAL, PRL will have no plan to chip in to own 25% or 50%. So what benefit does Australia or WA get from that deal, besides building and maintaining, basically giving away prime land.....
    PRL will purchase that Energy from TOTAL and produce Hydrogen which he will own 50%. How much discount they get, do they pay tax etc etc, it sound to me it will another BASS Strait scam where Exxon and BHP avoiding paying taxes.
    So here we have project where PRL owns the prime land and from project it will own only 25% , and to get that 25% SP will be diluted, massive dept needed. No mention of all the performance shares management gets.
    So to payoff dept and start paying dividends etc it looks like another 15 years.
    I think PRL is just bunch of mangers who will guide through all bureaucratic points and then sell it to someone else.
    Also i think it is again another bad deal for Australia and WA just giving away land for not much return.
    PRL should keep 75% of whole project not other way around.
    All just imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.