AUD 0.00% 1.5073 australian dollar

what is going on, page-6

1. 1,534 Posts.
    Serp and HD

you are both right in your assessment of the situation.

This move is unprecedented and no one has predicted it. The downside is when people stop selling the Aussie.

I havent made one trade in the last 10 day's as the downtrend has been incredible and my byass is towards a weaker USD.

All the major countries now are supporting the USD . Question is how long can they support a dead duck for. It could also encourage China to float their currency as this would probably stabilize the worlds currency markets but thats a big maybe.

Sit it out for awhile and wait for things to stabilize then we will see some buying of the Aussie. By the way the equity markets have been downtrending alot if you havent noticed and of USD's have come home.

Alot big funds now deleveraging out of the commidity and equity markets to count their profits and losses.

Obvously we are seeing a massive movement of dollars out of investments and the last person holding is the loser.

I really think that AUD has been way oversold. Our URA and Coal market going great guns and demand for other commidities changing very little, just look at the demand for GOLD.

Lets not forget personal debt in the US.

Paulson has been told to stop bailing out home loaners and start to sure up the Banking liquity problems as a global coordinated effort. The Sub Prime debt market needs to clean itself out as borrowing is imperiative for the US market as everybody needs lending for car's and other large ticket items.

I will be watching for a little while longer yet before placing anymore trades.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUD (FOREX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.