CUV 2.80% $14.57 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

What is going on...

1. 49 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42

I think you're missing the point, Silver. The stock is not where it is today because PW refuses to mention the shorts or DISC. CUV is trading at its lows because the company has made ZERO progress on anything over the past 2 years. ZERO!

Missing Material Items:

• Not a new country signed up for EPP
    • Not a single trial advanced with significant readouts
    • Not a single cosmetic was released
    • No partnerships announced or sought
    • Non-stop talk of the social media influencers that has never materialized
    • No anything that would drive revenues

But we do have:

• Some weird Maestro gifted 1000s of CUV shares with no explanation
    • A singer gifted shares we have never heard from again
    • The strangest social media presence anyone could ever imagine
    • A new website
    • A fake cosmetic product release

Couldn't Wolgen have mentioned Vitiligo patient sign-up progress? We know one person has signed up but nothing more. Do they have more than one so far? How about XP or the adolescent approval progress? No mention of that either. We did get a lesson on family offices vs institutional investors and how some companies have gone bankrupt, but nothing material suggesting the company is progressing on anything. The last vitiligo trial started with 100s of patients and ended with a handful. Does anyone believe this time will be different?

Is Wolgen part of the play to hold the stock at these low levels? I'm 100% convinced he is. It would be easy to update us with additional vitiligo patients in the trial. It would be easy to update us on when we will see the 30-day adolescent study that started 5 months ago. For some reason, he chooses to speak in circles about topics that are not MATERIAL to CUV as an investment. You tell me why?

What are they doing? At least back in 2022 we still received the narcissistic newsletters promising the Holy Grail was close. Now we get humbled news letters talking about interest rates and succession plans. There is no other reasonable explanation than the conclusion this is all planned. Is he a fraud? Does he plan to take the company private and will benefit from the low-price? Can someone explain what is going on?

Last edited by Steveenforce: 18/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.57
Change
-0.420(2.80%)
Mkt cap ! $730.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.02 $15.20 $14.56 $799.8K 54.61K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 304 $14.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.63 1 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$14.61
  Change
-0.420 ( 3.01 %)
Open High Low Volume
$14.78 $14.85 $14.57 4835
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
CUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.