CUV 2.80% $14.57 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

I was planning to invest in CUV but decided to stay put as of...

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    I was planning to invest in CUV but decided to stay put as of now. Biggest gravitating force for me was its potential with multiple products profile, lower earnings multiples compared to others ( even mature companies like JJ have multiple in 30's), solid cash balance & recurring revenues. Unfortunately, I don't think CEO & board will ever get the best out of this business. I went through some of the letters, publicity around the CEO and his reputation, i am surprised, how arrogant and manipulative and incompetent he comes across. During tough COVID times he took the big salary raise yet chairman was praising him for giving up his bonuses, as if shareholders wouldn't see through his theatrics. Board should set up clear action plans, timeline and remuneration attached to completion of such milestone however i got impression they don't care a bit! They are just happy milking the money at shareholders expense.
    Please don't think i am here to throw stones and spray salt on the wound, this company has a lot of potential to reach a new level however if captain of the ship doesn't know how to steer the new modern ships, it will drift away from its original purpose/pathway. I wish best for those who invested in it but for governance issues at the moment is too big of risk to ignore ; I will wait and watch from the shore.

Disclosure: I don't hold any interest in this company as of now. View expressed is my personal opinion and & not necessarily reflect the actual truth and certainly this is not an investment advice. However I am interested in future subject to change of circumstances favouring investment decisions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.57
Change
-0.420(2.80%)
Mkt cap ! $730.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.02 $15.20 $14.56 $799.8K 54.61K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 304 $14.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.63 1 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$14.61
  Change
-0.420 ( 3.01 %)
Open High Low Volume
$14.78 $14.85 $14.57 4835
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
CUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.