CUV 3.62% $14.91 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

I agree that Wolgens behaviour is bizarre at times for someone...

1. 384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    I agree that Wolgens behaviour is bizarre at times for someone obviously intelligent and the communications whilst becoming regular are amazing in their ability to go on a lot without real substance. The thing from the last one issued that I was glad to see was a list of things to be done this year. The AGM is late enough they can be held to account on these things and many are binary in nature so they either did it or they didn't. Unfortunately Vitiligo is complicated by the extra 107 trial but according to their own comms they should have 105 done and 107 started. Avita medical have shown a 100 patient trial can be enrolled in under half a year so it is very realistic to get this done. Either that happens or it doesn't. Same with other trial read outs and commencement of follow ups. I haven't seen this much reference to strict timelines before and they're already carrying a strike so plenty of shareholders are frustrated and watching closely.

Now we should get updates along the way but the past tells me not to expect much and they can't hide from many of the items on their own list.

I don't know the ins and outs of going private. If Wolgen is pursuing a goal of share price suppression in order to facilitate this he should be fired immediately and never run a company again. The optimist in me says he has more shares than most and if he just helped unlock this company's potential and increase institutional interest he could move on next year and sell them at a price where this should already be. The pessimist in me is just confused and feels total control is what he values most and I have no idea what he will do to maintain that. Anyway the clock is ticking on getting all this stuff done as he himself said and he should be judged on that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.91
Change
-0.560(3.62%)
Mkt cap ! $747.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.49 $15.50 $14.90 $930.0K 61.86K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 632 $14.91

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.99 181 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$14.90
  Change
-0.560 ( 3.57 %)
Open High Low Volume
$15.27 $15.50 $14.90 8194
Last updated 15.59pm 09/05/2024 ?
CUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.