EIO 3.57% 29.0¢ energio limited

what is going to happen, page-42

1. 22 Posts.
    WC8

I?ve been following the threads over the last few days and realize you most definitely do your research and have most probably brought to light something others weren?t aware of?e.g the drilling not having started yet lol.

You bring up an interesting point re the announcement on the geological surveys

?So if this was worthy of its own announcment then why not also then have a separate announcement for the results of the survey? Are the results not worthy of an announcements? ?

Maybe the co is holding off results after SI stop pushing SP down? Thoughts?

Also I notice a bit of a trend in your posts. You often point out where you think or want the SP to go?

?Taking a very short view for a moment - the market depth looks terrible if one takes away the 7.2M shares in the bid stack from 0.03 and above.??..

?Just look at a chart; at the beginning of Jan this stock was trading at around 0.01!?

Maybe you?re hoping this stock will drop down more so you can enter in at the price a lot of the bloggers here managed to acquire, around the .01-.02??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EIO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.