UML 0.00% 3.3¢ unity mining limited

what is going to happen?, page-13

1. 20,804 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 653
    emanon

I can see where you are coming from. money can go quickly.
    in all aspects though, there is nothing at Dargues so I cant see it sucking too much money out.
    if they finalise Bendigo then they will get 1million cash to spend straight away.
    I am disappointed at the timing and the way they have gone about finalising it. if one is too cynical then one could say that it is designed not to be finalised quickly. ( Christmas, time of submission etc.)
    As I have said before, I think date of finalisation will be extended yet again. leaving everyone wondering in the unknown. there is maybe the possibility that deal wont go thru and that would be bad. even though UML will really be getting only 100,000 AUD for the actual plant machinery and licences. ( plant cost 80 million to build!!!!!!) mindboggling.
    Lets say it all gets done, then only Henty running costs while in care and maintenance. lots of other stuff inc insurance , office cost, wages of left employees , 1600 per day managing director etc
    lets say 0.5-0.75mil per month if they take care and don't splash. so I recon they should still have around 15-17 million min in early april. I am sure PYBAR wont want cash wasted between now and then.
    However, it can go quickly if they don't take care of course.
    I still find it hard to believe that UML will be sold at such a bargain basement price. but it will probably go thru.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.