UML 0.00% 3.3¢ unity mining limited

what is going to happen?, page-16

1. 2,396 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    I don't think UML should let the drilling stop. Eg,if they suddenly stumble across good results the board should act in the best interest of the shareholders and tell PyeBar to make another offer.
    Just a week ago I was hoping by April next year drilling at Henty would be all finished with positive results and a new workforce ready to go or even at work. I would have hoped by April Dragus had been given final approval from the Gov to start. With work commencing on the development. UML recruiting local workers etc. All systems go to with a five year plan to dig up 375,000,000 $ worth of gold. Excuse me for thinking that but I believed what the company has been telling me the last few years. Now I find it's all a lie and the company worth jack shit getting brought out by a piss ant little company like PyeBar.

If people vote yes and sell at .029 I still make a profit. If people no what then? I would not trust the current board to lead us forward. Why would the board invest anything into a company there sure will be sold, so we go backwards all the way to April. Unless there setting it all up for PyeBar as a gift at our expence.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.