ARU 2.70% 19.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Here is my above post reedited : page did not allow me to edit...

1. 712 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Here is my above post reedited : page did not allow me to edit it (timeout out):

ARU is burning cash at $3.5 m/ qtr so it will last, the most, to the end of 2015. So cap raising is coming - I wonder what the offer would be ?

And the reason of all RE stocks going to the drain ? They are not able to COOPERATE - each one tries to open its own doors - it costs a lot of money and time. They behave like those overambitious scientists - each wants to be the one who did 'whatever' on its own. Madness... yet directors get paid for insane business management.

In my opinion this and most other RE stocks should have disappeared from ASX altogether.

Even look at the 'most advanced' of them all : LYC. LYC have huge, huge debt, yet they are the most advanced into hopefuly profitable production from all of them - yet they keep making losses. And their share price sinks. As ARU is years behind LYC it means they are also years behind until they start making really big losses (like LYC does). Now cash burning is just money dust - few millions / per year for directors' benefits. When (and IF) the big capex comes up then we will see continuous adjustments for capex needed. My bet is that ARU (and TAS, HAS etc) will NOT make any regular profit for another 8-10 years - nothing at all, not a cent. By then my (and your) money would rather earn heaps on other stocks that DELIVER !

But the point is to get rid of non performers. Unless one wants to trade ARU - then it is another story - then it is not a COMPANY to invest in but a trade instrument.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $438.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 18.5¢ $330.8K 1.748M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 1539841 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 548610 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.