TON 0.00% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

" What happened? well a 5 day VWAP of 6 was 'set up'. This is...

1. 4,003 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    " What happened? well a 5 day VWAP of 6 was 'set up'. This is known by reference to Brokers Report, Boutique Broker clients being canvassed to participate in a Placement 'rumoured' to be at 4.5 cents, thus the 6 ish price VWAP for Placement "discount". You mightn't have been in that "loop" jim but there were various 'confirming' posts here not least by 2 hearts [now seemingly 'exiled'?] anyway the TON spike once again was "indicated".

As they say ... Opinions are like ourSoles! ... we all have one ........................................ therefore

My memory is still intact and and I remember the DAY and days leading upto this mess quite well and .............Well actually .... NO ... your so called 'set up' was not indicated by Broker reports and hearts at the time ....that just seems to be something you've pulled out of thin air to FIT into, or round off ones chosen scenario ..

You see, when the hearts, (that you place so much weight on) showed up, the coinciding broker reports had ... as I have pointed out before, .... ComSec as the driving force (i.e. .... retail) and the hearts just responded (showed up) because of the volume increase that was evident via and self respecting market scan in that lead up to the ASX placing TON into a Trading Halt 3 minutes before closing for a volume price query and for you to say ... "Anyhow this was all a bit much for Higgo so he called a Trading Halt" .. is laughable .... I have never seen a CEO request TH be put in place because he willingly instigated a Price Volume query on himself in my life

Hi resulting request for the TH to remain was AFTER the wtf from ASX .....
    and the unsubstantiated rumours of the 4.5c placement pending are ... just that ........... Unsubstantiated ! ....
    If anyone can show me an email or mail out canvasing the idea of that, then all good ... but no offence ... until then I won't take rumours as fact!

So to ..... BOYLE ! it down ...
    IMO .... The Word was given .... "get out'a Dodge" because Higgo was about to 'FIX problems' with his VA , causing a spike from the sacrificial churn that sucked buyers in in the lead up to it ....

BUT ...

ASX spat the dummy cutting off the exits, the boys needed two more T/days to make it out the door so 'our man Higgo' provided the key on the 1st with his rallying call announcement .......... waits for trading to close on the 2nd ........ and calls the VA

anyway ... Not real interested in who bought in on those two T/days Jaded ......
    But sure will be interesting to find out WHO SOLD OUT on those two days.

AS for moving forward ..... I hope Higgo can pull it together
    I am on record as having doubts about Higgo from day 1 of his appointment and now more so
    Unfortunately I believe he is more the Puppet than Master in the game.. his poor record as CEO at Firestone, lack of senior positions since and the fact that his long time partner in crime went running for the door only two weeks after being appointed, to me suggests he is a fish out of water on this one.
    I Have not seen ONE piece of evidence from his past exploits that point to him being capable turning this around.
    In fact, I Have only seen posters post glowing opinion pieces but no verifiable links to prove he could even turn a corner let alone turn a company that is sucking mud on the verge insolvency around.

He could very well prove me wrong and I sincerely hope he does for shareholders sake but as for the process that he .... "Instigated" that got us to this point, well Im afraid that that shows way WAY! too much disdain to holders for my liking and sadly one could expect repeat performances in the future of that ilk .. IMO

Cheers ....... GLTH ..... J
    Last edited by jamesph61: 15/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1249402 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 350520 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.34am 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.