PSA 0.00% 2.1¢ petsec energy limited

What is happening right now !, page-11

1. 1,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    UT, you could try google search of the 1st articles title as it just popped up in a general search I was doing whilst I was looking at some other stuff. Imo it is relevant here and took my interest as the narrative is consistent with my own home research. I don't have that subscription and on hitting the link again got the same message you did so sorry it didn't work.

You make a good point wrt the gas and I think these GOM prospects due to their proximity to pipelines, infrastructure and end use will start to attract more market interest in the future. Atm everyone is focused on unconventional so those in the conventional space have unfortunately been overlooked. There are several large US independents following a similar strategy and their results may also provide some news that generates interest in the future. For PSA it may take a couple more drills but company has sufficient cash to be involved in some good low/medium risk projects which if successful could self fund WI participation in some deeper exploration which I think could be a good thing and spark some interest.

Overall I think broader market issues are against most O&G at the moment, PSA management have made some good decisions and I believe have a good plan, there are many juniors struggling now but due to some good planning these guys are in a good position to build from a fairly low base but that is only my opinion.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.