DCC 9.09% 4.8¢ digitalx limited

I saw an interesting interview yesterday...said coins were...

1. 6,204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    I saw an interesting interview yesterday...said coins were invented outside the system then the govt took control , paper money the same then govt took it over , bitcoin will go the same way , another form of govt controlled crypto currency ....all the other crypto forms would be criminalised/outlawed...on the premise of money laundering and counterfeitance.
    Blockchain technology has been around at least 10 years to my knowledge...do not confuse blockchain with bitcoin...bitcoin uses the blockchain medium...
    I did work in the IT industry from 1974 to 2006 so I think I know a little bit...and I also experienced and felt the effects of ALL the bubbles crashes over that time period.....
    Have fun with your bitcoin and ripple etc...the only country they will survive in will be Russia and a couple of baltic countries ....some will say its a ponzi scheme but I say it will be outlawed and replaced with a new government(s) crypto(s)...the end of paper money ( thought bubble of 1974)
    I would prefer to invest in the Companies that use or develop blockchain applications further...

p.s Ripple is prob the only one of real substance as a pure business model as Mexicans in the USA use it as a cheap money conveyance to relatives back home in Mexico...

Have fun..cheers Bax

DCC once held

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.004(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $41.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 5.0¢ 4.5¢ $142.5K 3.027M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 644600 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 98541 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.