DCC 2.38% 4.1¢ digitalx limited

I agree with previous sentiments of “let’s see the SP in 12+...

1. 32 Posts.
    I agree with previous sentiments of “let’s see the SP in 12+ months”. I invested because I believe blockchain and ICOs can disrupt the industry and DCC can be a leader. I could be wrong. But I won’t be alone. It’s a small cap stock that comes with its associated high risk/high reward. I’m not here for the day trading so these shifts are irrelevant. I’m here to have high reward or high loss. Ask me in 12+ months and I’ll tell you my lessons. No one knows where crypto is going. It’s shaken up a global financial debate and everyone is trying to figure it out. I personally think it’s hear to stay because there is big money involved and govt and banks will just want their piece of the pie. We will all pay taxes on it so the prices will shift. New crypto will come and so the established crypto prices will shift. But I think the future has a place for this tech. Again, I could be dead wrong and just sucked into the hype as a naive investor who is dreaming.
    As for DCC- yes BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP getting smashed and they hold some of them (and others like POWR). But IMO, they have 490 BTC which is still worth >4mill at current (smashed) prices so I don’t see why the fear. They could realistically cash that out if they thought they needed to.
    Good luck to all with their decisions.
    Last edited by gdhk: 02/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.5¢ 4.1¢ $76.57K 1.787M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 230525 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 238000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.