DCC 7.02% 5.3¢ digitalx limited

What is happening to DCC, page-36

1. 61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Hey Guys,

I'm a regular reader but new to HC. Been following a lot of blockchain related businesses and I'm fascinated with the potential it has for the future. The fundamentals and what the technology could offer for businesses across any sector could be enormous but there seems to be alot of fear mongering and alot of misunderstanding about the technology itself. I understand that certain "rampers" might be a bit annoying by sometimes I find that they do some good because they do trigger the "what ifs". As a holder of various blockchain related stocks including DCC, I find myself sometimes being bias in thinking that the SP will go up. Just my two cents.

I'm a believer that crypto will bounce back but the asian market regulations and especially South Korea have cause some ill informed panic. The Japanese seem to have a growing faith in crypto as some businesses are starting to offer to pay employees crypto as alternative. What is everyone's take on how blockchain businesses can instill confidence?

In the long term, blockchain definitely has a place. Its the same thing as when a new technology is invented and the ignorant cause fear and panic. Take airplanes as an example. I'm sure when it was first invented, there were many doubters and that it took a while before people opened up to the idea that they could fly from point a to point b without dying.

Would love to hear some opinions and speculation on how things would go in the near future.
    GLTH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.004(7.02%)
Mkt cap ! $45.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.8¢ 5.3¢ $75.97K 1.380M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18500 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 28916 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.