DCC 5.41% 3.5¢ digitalx limited

I sold one third of my DCC holding near the peak, as I had...

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    I sold one third of my DCC holding near the peak, as I had declared previously, but I am still relentlesly holding the other two thirds. Not intending to sell any time soon.

My decision to hold was based on rational analysis: (i) first of all, Leigh alluded in his interview with Nugget that the shareholders will finally see a monetization of AirPocket. I am still waiting for the appropriate ann in this space and will be very p*ssed off if nothing materializes (yet again) over the next quarter.

(ii) the AGM seemed very upbeat, Bankera is going really well, and DCC have established themselves as a strog ICO player. Moreover, the trading desk is back up and the strong volatility should play into DCCs favour.

I have beee saying for a few months now that my only big worry was a large crypto correction or the BTC price tanking. I had repeatidly raised that with Leigh and asked him if they had a contingency plan to liquidate their crypto in such scenario (at leats temporarily) - never got a solid answer. I really hope they will do an ann soon or at the very least the next quarterly will show they had been smart about it.

In conclusion: I hope that an AirPocket ann will reverse the current DCC trend and that the trading revenue will be strong and we will be seeing 30 or 40 cents at the back of these factors again (although it might not be soon). I emailed Leigh last year in December to tell him DCC needed to diversify via AirPocket for times like these and I begged him to get the fckng AirPocket website going whilst they had money in the kitty by way of hiring a couple of skilled web developers and bringing the website up to speed with the app (i.e. full functionality). I really hope Leigh took some of that on board.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.002(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $30.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.4¢ $113.5K 3.216M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 153045 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 84039 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.