FFG 0.00% 1.5¢ fatfish group limited

What is happening to FFG shares?

1. 483 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Hi Fatfish Shareholders,
    I am a big investor in FFG – owning close to half a million shares which I bought at recent prices. FFG is the only block chain related shares in the ASX that I am aware of that has come down in value in the last couple of weeks. Other block chain related shares such as OOK, DCC and even RFN have all gone up with large price increases especially, OOK.

OOK has risen strongly since 27th Dec (about 60%) because the CEO of OOK was interviewed by Glenda Korporaal, a respected financial journalist in “The Australian”. Bear in mind, that OOK was trading about the same price as FFG before Xmas.

What next for FFG? – Please try your best to attend the shareholders’ meeting on the 25th Jan to register our grievances especially over the continued suspension of its major subsidiary, ICI for 3 months. Most companies would have the financial related agreements finalized or close to it before announcing to the market for ICI shares.  This shows the director’s sloppiness in not getting the agreement ready and having to suspend the ICI shares for close to 3 months – Not a good look and its adverse impact on the share prices of FFG!

I have some contact with financial newspapers and will try to contact Glenda Korporaal or other financial analysts to write an article or even better to interview the FFG directors to get some publicity for FFG in the newspapers after the shareholders’ meeting.  But before that, ICI must definitely be first removed from suspension in the ASX on the 22nd Jan before FFG can get a meaningful rise in its share price it deserves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.8¢ 1.5¢ $120.1K 7.512M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1426799 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 250000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.8¢ 1.5¢ 6584881
Last updated 15.54pm 08/05/2024 ?
FFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.