GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

'What is Happening to Gold and Silver ' - (Miles Franklin)

1. dub
    33,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350
    For mine, this is well worth reading -

I particularly like Ted Butler's paper which ends with -

... I know I have treated every market structure bottom over the years as the set up for the big move higher and I don't need to be reminded that the big one has yet to appear (hey, I already got a wife). I also know that JPMorgan has been in position to let gold and silver prices rip higher by virtue of its massive accumulation of physical silver and gold and has failed to do so yet. And it may turn out that JPMorgan doesn't go for the jugular this time around either and instead is content to short anew after a mediocre advance in the gold and silver price.

But I also know that JPMorgan has never been in a better position to let her rip to the upside than now, based upon a tactic it has never deployed before - a double cross of other commercials. Therefore, I'm treating it as the opportunity I believe it to be, namely, that we're on the cusp of the once in a lifetime opportunity that should have been realized long before now. It looks like it has taken a maneuver by JPMorgan that almost no one sees, including those most double-crossed, but even that is fitting in the overall scheme of things.

dub  

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.