KGN 0.44% $4.49 kogan.com ltd

What is happening to KGN's share prices in the last week?

1. 483 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59

Hi All,

I've been following KGN for a few months. It seems to follow Dow Jones index closely. However in the last 5 trading sessions, the Dow index has gone up every day, yet KGN has dropped nearly every day during the last 5 sessions. Furthermore, I realised in the past, it has dropped suddenly but yet in the course of the day, it will still spike up high and so for traders it can be a sign for taking profits. But this did not happen in the last 5 trading sessions.

Furthermore, normally, the spread between buy and sell could be a few cents with small buy and sell volume before the last 5 sessions. However, in the last couple of days, the spread is 0.01 cent with lots of sellers at each level. Something has changed dramatically in the last 5 sessions but I don't know what causes it since there are no announcements apart from today. Today's announcement I thought was positive for KGN as Blackrock has accumulated 5% of KGN, yet the shares opened 0.02 below yesterday's price and continued to drift lower throughout the day. Does anyone have a good explanation of what is happening to KGN during the last 5 sessions and what their views are on the direction of the share prices in the next week?

Disappointed,

Isdhope

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.49
Change
-0.020(0.44%)
Mkt cap ! $451.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.52 $4.61 $4.45 $2.516M 556.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1519 $4.48

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.51 1656 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KGN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.