KGN 0.44% $4.49 kogan.com ltd

What is happening to KGN's share prices in the last week?, page-2

1. 483 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59

Hi All,

The ASX is at a 2 months high and the ASX and DJI have risen almost 6 days in a row and yet KGN has fallen almost 6 days in a row.

I am scratching my head to find some explanations since there is No announcement apart from a substantial shareholding notice been lodged.

If you look at APT which  usually follow the DJI trend, it has risen nicely so has BKL, CTD and many others.

Surely there must be some news that the shorters know that we are not aware, otherwise how can they keeping pushing the shares lower without any support buying. And please, please  don't tell me that the share price trend of KGN which I observed in the last 2 months should not be indicative of the share prices of KGN. If so, then please explain why APT, CTD, BKL and many others rise in the last 6 days due to DJI and ASX indexes increase but not KGN.

Should the directors of KGN enlighten us with some explanations via ASX announcement or are they just ignorant or happy as they sold their massive share holdings at $6.41 and are now happy to let the prices go down and buy back cheaper. If so, then those investors who bought at $6.41 will be furious and will not be a sucker again next time???

Cheerio,

Isdhope

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.49
Change
-0.020(0.44%)
Mkt cap ! $451.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.52 $4.61 $4.45 $2.516M 556.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1519 $4.48

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.51 1656 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KGN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.