FMG 1.56% $18.27 fortescue ltd

Hey Frankie2008, You know exactly why I sold out of most of my...

1. 108 Posts.
    Hey Frankie2008,

You know exactly why I sold out of most of my holdings at those prices... pure and simply put, way way too overvalued, given its debt obligations; a reversing of economic conditions; impractical expansion plans; the list does go on... so essentially I was selling out of a company that was overvalued, and started taking bits and pieces off the table as the price rose $6+ (so selling some at $13 was just part of the process).

But now have a look, despite all its misgivings and the challenges it faces, it's trading under $2. That to me has the sweet scent of value; afterall I like the balancing process of positives vs negatives. You seem to focus on all the negatives and hence give the stock a flat value of $0, and daresay probably because the chart appears to be headed that way - but I consider the SP/chart to be sentiment based and a bad guide to real value.

I'm buying into BLY for similar reasons atm, the sp has been smashed of late, the company is in bad shape in the current economic climate; but to me the share price has become disjointed from value and represents opportunity moving forward - likewise FMG and a few others I'm keen on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.27
Change
-0.290(1.56%)
Mkt cap ! $56.25B
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.70 $18.72 $18.21 $313.4M 17.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 45418 $18.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.30 1200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.