FMG 1.86% $19.54 fortescue ltd

what is happening with fmg, page-63

1. 8,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Hi folks, like many here I'm interested in making money out of my investment in FMG. The thing is we all have different views and different ways of trying to make our money. Some go long (like myself), some go short.

Despite the fact I have an opposite view to Frankie, I have no problem whatsoever with his posts - he's free to make his observations as much as anyone else and I think its important to appreciate that. I do business in places like China and Vietnam where they still censor opinions and information, and I do business in Latin America and Africa where it can be dangerous to state personal opinions. This is what's great about our country - we should all get to have a say. If you don't like someone's opinion just ignore them, but they have a very important right. It's a lot like choice of TV programs - if you don't like what's on the channel you're watching, change channels.

Frankie's actually made some good points today, as have others. I enjoy reading them all, and in this country I get to have my say too. I recall my first couple of posts on HC, which happened to be on the MMX forum, but because I didn't have a position, someone got pretty nasty and told me to get off the forum - what right do they have to do that? None IMO.

Anyway, its a very pleasant Sunday and I'm enjoying a strong cappucino while reading all opinions and getting some useful info...that's why I'm here.

Cheers...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.54
Change
-0.370(1.86%)
Mkt cap ! $60.16B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.52 $19.75 $19.29 $225.1M 11.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 $19.52

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.54 6420 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.