KOR 0.00% 0.8¢ korab resources limited

what is happening with lugansk, page-2

1. 478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    socrates44

I thought I would reply on this thread as I think your other couple of threads will get modded as the mods want melrose chat on the MGH thread and POM on the UAU thread...as for LUG that seems to be okay here still...as long as its not the slightest bit defamatory...you might notice you got pinged for that recently.....

so I am not sure if that first article is accurate anymore as I thought the unknown investor wanted too much control and so the $20mill was declined. Its in one of the earlier anns... May 2011 I think...The good news is that KOR are not trying to do the LUG IPO all by themselves and have got a professional company organizing that and as mentioned in the quarterly have had some meetings with potential investors...but as KOR have said again recently they need to wait for money markets to be a bit happier before they rattle the tin. Also you might notice in the last quarterly it was mentioned that the people looking at getting involved in geolsec are also thinking of getting involved in other bits of KOR which could mean MGH,POM and LUG....or it might just mean winchester.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.