MEL 14.3% 0.4¢ metgasco ltd

""(Get your facts right please, MEO do not own any shares in...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    ""(Get your facts right please, MEO do not own any shares in MEL.)""

Perhaps, before saying what you did and going half cocked, you should read this following part which formed part of my original post, and the initiation of this thread once again.

""("Battle lines drawn in new Metgasco war
    Thursday, 8 September 2016
    Haydn Black
    HAVING amassed a significant stake in cashed-up former New South Wales CSG explorer Metgasco, MEO Australia chairman Andrew Purcell has moved to oust executive chairman Alexander Lang and director Philip Amery from the board.

Purcell, who has been buying into Metgasco recently and now controls almost 20%, has lodged a notice under S203D notice with the aim of removing Lang and Amery.)""

Now, what does that say.???

After all, I am only basing myself on what that article is clearly stating. Nothing more......Nothing less.

And how can you think that they will be able to vote all of their holdings which is close to 20% against that resolution and even try to kick out Lang and Purcell if they don't have any shares in MEL.??

And paying a serious look at the results of those resolutions, it will also show that someone with a large holding has voted against most of the motions put forward to a vote, if not all of them.

Cheers mate, take a big breath, setlle down, and have a good and prosperous day too.

Most importantly...DYOR!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $5.790M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $754 188.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 12765502 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14531096 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.37pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.