ATH 0.00% 0.5¢ alterity therapeutics limited

What is happening with PBT2?, page-24

1. 2,798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 971
    SunnyCabs, every one of us have a different situation. But looking at the past years, it is easy to say that this investment has not been worth it. But now, at least I can see some positive things in the future.
    - PBT2 will be in 1-2 years worth billions, IMO. It can be proved in some exceptional routes because so many people die if PBT2 is not on the market. PBT2 is in the hands of Queensland university, its microbiologists ( the inventors), and its commercial unit.
    - ATH434 ph 2 will start soon and if it works as it looks now and is safe, it will be tested in several iron overload problems in ph 3 (PD, AD, ALS, brain trauma, etc.).

"The Transformative year of 2022" by Stamler is not quite clear to me but I think it comes more clear during the next 7 months we have left of this year. Something will happen with PBT2 in the otitis study by Dr. Neville. Some new money can be expected and a clear study plans. The PD primate study will also get its first publications, perhaps. ATH434 animal studies in AD and brain trauma may also be published, these were reported already in the last annual report. Perhaps some eye studies with ATH434 eye drops will be planned. To me, more delays would be also a transformative year, but now I wait for what Stamler will demonstrate this year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $8.75K 1.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
59 63306661 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 28430837 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.