PEN 4.76% 10.0¢ peninsula energy limited

Agree mostly. As flagged a few weeks ago I've been buying in the...

1. 629 Posts.
    Agree mostly. As flagged a few weeks ago I've been buying in the low 80s, high 70s. Wasn't sure how low it would go, but expected some sort of capitulation move. Hopefully I timed it well and we're past the worst of it.

Manipulation

More than just nay saying, my argument is that it serves no practical purpose to believe it. It definitely didn't help HS/MG read where the stock was going. It'd be just as useful to blame it on the illuminati or the fairies at the bottom of the garden.

It's just a crutch that serves to help people avoid looking at their own errors of judgement. The unstated part of it is that "we got everything correct, but the bastards are trying to trick us". I'd guess 80-90% of the supposed "manipulation" could be more accurately described as simply "selling". Selling due to company delays, failure to convert PENOC, world markets tanking, Uranium renaissance not happening, and too much ramping back in Oct leading to an overhang of suckers who now need to wash out of the stock (I suspect/hope that they now mostly have).

Small Free Float

It's pretty twisted logic to suggest that a small free float is bad. I wasn't convinced at all by Zub's argument that there aren't enough fools. I'm confident that more fools will be found! We won't be hitting peak fool any time soon.

Have you got a better reason to believe that a small free float is bad? The only negative I'm aware of is that it can magnify swings in both directions, which is probably contributing to the magnitude of the sell off now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $318.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $1.262M 12.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
75 9414108 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 2689361 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.