PLL 9.09% 12.0¢ piedmont lithium inc.

What is happening with PLL?, page-8

1. 197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    I think that many newcomers rushed in to investing in PLL for FOMO, thinking of it as an opportunity to get rich quick. Speculative stocks are not scratch and wins, and it can take a good number of years to see a return on your investment in some cases.

PLL will not be producing until 2022 at earliest and we are still in 2020. I think that timing works in quite brilliantly as that’s when the projected ‘oversupply’ of Lithium is set to dry up.

A watched pot never boils, ever heard that old chestnut? I hold stock in ABR, PLL, and FYI. In all forums, they all have discussion threads like ’$1.00 Club’ and ‘Next Leg’ or ‘We have arrived’. It’s like everyone expects to win the lottery tomorrow.

I don’t mean to come across as insensitive, I actually empathize with you - financial worries are stressful and nerve wracking. This is why I recognize in myself that I could never be a short term investor - I don’t have the heart for it. Besides, research takes time - and so many ‘next big things’ have taken off and come crashing back down before I even get comfortable enough to invest in an idea, and then in a company.

Financial advice is not something I am qualified to give - so you won’t get it from me. What I would advise is for you to remind yourselves why you bought, and was it for a quick profit or as an investment?

Tip of the day...stop watching the pot boil! Take a break, all the stress will still be here for you when you get back. Stocks go up, stocks go down. Come back in a week, ditch that stress.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.010(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $49.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ $131.4K 1.135M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 589671 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 564058 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.11pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.