MRC 0.00% 2.7¢ mineral commodities ltd

What is happening with SEA environmental submission to minister

1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    Still no news or announcements on the court ordered submission to the Minister of Environment being done in SA.

A fellow shareholder spoke with the CER in SA and they confirmed that it was not submitted by the due date.

Shareholder also communicated with in house legal counsel Fletcher Handcock, who outright refused to answer and stated he will not waste his time on answering such things.

Hopefully there will be some clarifying announcements are forthcoming on this concerning matter in the near future.

I have very little faith in any team that refuses to answer legitimate questions of shareholders and in a situation where that is compounded together with a in house legal counsel having apparently completely failed in meeting a court ordered deadline.

A refusal to outline possible ramifactions and to give reasons to justify not meeting a court ordered deadline, which is on public record and in the media, certainly makes me feel that shareholders concerns are not being addressed clearly.

A fellow shareholder has advised that ASX has been back in touch 3 times now =with updates and that it is under investigation, and they can not comment further. This communication block usually occurs when a matter has been referred to ASIC. I would sincerely hope that our illustrious in house counsel Fletcher Handcock would have the skills to have managed this well to a positive outcome for the company.

I'd dare say that any kind of poor performance that exposes the company to serious licensing issues in SA would be something that would require a person to have their position seriously reviewed so as to take corrective measures.

Absolutely incompetent if there is a deadline to meet and there is no reason to miss it.

Anyway, share price is up a massive half a cent....things are booming....the best they have achieved after all this time is too get the share price to 9 cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 160 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 80000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.