CGT 0.00% 21.0¢ castlemaine goldfields limited

what is happening?, page-16

1. 745 Posts.
    hit all time low today.... mmm

what does this signify, thoughts only

when I held this around 0.50 post consolidation and we were waiting on ann about the 'high grade gold' 'low cost prodution' gold coming out of the mine, the price started to go down and I thought great, buy more and the very next day the 'ballarat mine plan update' ann came out.

then it became clear as to why the price was falling when we were supposedly on a 'sure thing'. fortunately for me I thought the only place this was going was the toilet, so I sold out at open that day for .26 and took a 50% loss.

then the massive 'successful' cap raise

couple of days ago JP morgan selling some of their holding

now to the current situation, they claim to have hit the mother lode.... now the price is falling again. Look for you holders I hope there is something in this for you.

In the past I would have bought back in this around 0.10c only to watch the price go down further and wonder why.
    Now I watch from the sidelines and with perhaps an uncertain market coming they always hit the small caps that are not in profit or in the past have not treated share holders with respect.

as you will see even the big boys go down in this market and there is probably better value in other shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.