TNE 2.31% $18.17 technology one limited

I hope you are right, but that is not what I am hearing from...

1. 3,940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 281
    I hope you are right, but that is not what I am hearing from their customers. It seems some are ready to move now. Their chief gripe is the software still has the same back end, so doesn't have the same benefits as something built in the cloud from the ground up, so they don't get all the benefits. They are getting slow performance and issues with things like printing, and the product won't integrate to their other solutions easily, so the financials won't connect to core systems (line of business) and TechnologyOne charge them large licence fees to integrate and it takes some time. They are also saying the current iteration "CI Anywhere" is over 2 years late and they bought on the basis it would be available when they went live. I know T1 are talking about their "C4" ,but there are competing solutions that are built ground up in the cloud already, I think the fact the have announced "C4" should raise alarm bells about their current product as a proper cloud solution.

I like what TechnologyOne have done, I have made a substantial amount through them, I just think some of their decisions have been questionable which have lead to this situation. I also don't see any short term solution as re-developing their whole suite will take time, and the last approach they took was easy as it used the same back end, so upgrades were easy. If they do a proper job of redeveloping they will have to change all components and upgrades for current customers will be costly as everything will change. That is when they will lose a lot of customers as they will need to determine if the upgrade costs mean they would better looking at Dynamics, Oracle, Xero, NetSuite or SAP (Or others) who are much further advanced.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.17
Change
-0.430(2.31%)
Mkt cap ! $5.921B
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.53 $18.58 $18.12 $13.01M 710.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2391 $18.17

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.21 1230 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.