TNE 1.10% $18.46 technology one limited

What is happening, page-43

1. 3,925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 281
    I have left my position in T1. I have posted the reasons before but was watching this thread. They have resolved their position with Brisbane City, but this has damaged their reputation, as rumours in the marketplace on this are rife, as there have also been significant issues with some other implementations. They also have a significant $14.8m bullying and wrongful dismissal case against them from their ex Victorian Executive which has headed to mediation. There is another case which is going to the Human Rights Commission for bullying by another staff member (There has been press around this). When this kind of thing happens and lawyers are digging for information it could trigger more information going public. All, or none of these may give the market jitters. It could also be that there has been some leakage of their half year results (March is half year for them). I don't have any information on their half year results yet.

I am hearing in the market that their solution for CI Anywhere is not yet completed, so some implementations that bought based on this are waiting for the end product, and were promised it a couple of years ago. I don't know that this is completely correct and may be these organisations blaming TNE for their own failings.

I think there are a lot of issues being exposed around this company, and the number of them may be scaring the market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.46
Change
0.200(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $6.015B
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.32 $18.53 $18.30 $28.31M 1.534M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13425 $18.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.47 34115 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.