JAV 0.00% 0.2¢ javelin minerals limited

What is Happening, page-55

1. 8,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 382
    There does seem to be some signs of life in the Crystal Ball. A bit vague but I will try to interpret things.
    Now there is an image of a tree. Hmmmm. Appears to be a fruit tree or is it a money tree. Okay but it is not looking very vibrant. The pickings are not great. Fruit or money appears to be few in quantity or difficult to prise from the tree. Something of that nature at the moment. It is not a very clear image but I am getting the impression that there is some sort of harvesting going on although it is very slow progress.

There is a second image. Seems to be connected with a message but again there seems to be signs of delay. Now I get the impression that the message could be the upcoming QR at the end of the month. So maybe we will have to wait until the end of July for any definite update on where things are at..

Certainly not looking good for putting any meat on the bones of those skeletons before close to the end of the month. Bit frustrating but perhaps Silent-Bubbles can entertain with a vigorous performance of his can-can

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.264M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
63 186697951 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 38630444 36
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.