AXE 5.26% 36.0¢ archer materials limited

@pjl100 a few great reasons Pros;1. a spectacular presentation...

1. 332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 561
    @pjl100
    a few great reasons

Pros;
    1. a spectacular presentation by Mo (a superb leader indeed with not just in talking power but deep commercial knowledge )
    the presentation created a buzz in the market so introduced new buyers to AXE ( mostly traders and a some investors)

2. for the ones who know that there is a US patent drop happening are also buying up at a discount price

3. the only ASX listed company in deep quantum tech

Cons;
    1. haters all around this company especially the ( Australian media ) tall poppy syndrome... as a New Yorker I just found out what that actually means

2. Shorters waiting in the wings

3. foundations and fundamentals of the company are sound but they are yet to produce the product ; these things take time ; so it's a sound long term investment
    --

if you buy @ $1.60s to $1.80s wait for period of six months ; it has serious potential with news catalysts coming in
    but once they actually produce watch the Shorters go into Buying mode

I was trading the heck out of this stock originally but @Tonza and a few others with great insight has shifted me into an investor. respect and appreciation is earned with knowledge and patience pays off in these cases. not the nickel and dimers

have a beautiful weekend and a success profitable week next week.

regards
    OrdFin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
-0.020(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $91.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.5¢ 38.0¢ 36.0¢ $27.25K 73.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 40945 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.