AXE 5.26% 36.0¢ archer materials limited

Plenty of new words yet to learn now you're in Australia...

1. 777 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 770
    Plenty of new words yet to learn now you're in Australia OrdFinancial but Tall Poppy Syndrome is as Aussie as it gets and certainly a fitting description to explain some actions of late ... lol

I know we are all here from different backgrounds and experience and with different ideas for wealth creation. Whether we are traders or investors the common thread that ties us all here is we aim to build our wealth through the stock market. Anything to do with stock markets is risky and we should all have an idea of the amount of risk we want to take with each stock.

It's nice to hear that through the sharing of tho
    ught's and information here it gave you more insight into the company and resulted in holding a portion of your capital as a longer term investment here. I'd say there is a mix of Investors and traders on the Archer register and it does take all types to allow the market to function as it does. There are certainly Pro's and Con's but that's up to the individual to consider taking into account their strategy and time frames.

For someone like me .. and I'll put this in Car enthusiast terms just for fun... I see an amazing Vehicle ... but there's more to it than looks, So I've looked under the bonnet to see what drives this machine and it's potential performance and I love what I see, but it is yet to race the quarter mile.
    This machine is still being put together with all it's add ons and patience is required to ensure this Vehicle is build to the highest performance standards and at the moment it's a one of a kind so really looking forward to the day this Vehicle races against the competition.

Should 12cq Technology be successfully commercialized I do envisage the Big Tech - Google, Apple, Amazon etc wanting this tech - even a possibility of straight out acquiring the Technology for themselves - either way Archer is in a very good position. University of Sydney is the patent owners and Archer has the exclusive rights to commercialize but as we now know there is a clause in the contract with University of Sydney that should Archer wish to become the Patent owners they could through a deal with Uni of SYD. The Patents for A1 Bio Chip is already 100% Archer.

It is early days and some will say they is no product to justify the MC .. but the market can and will price in it's potential same as it does with mineral explorers with excellent resources of gold, silver, graphite etc etc and still adding to the resources.. but it's still in the ground!
    I think Mohammad did well with his subtle dig at the latest media coverage suggesting only a handful of staff are working on these Technologies .. but that handful being the best in the business!

The A1 Bio chip technology could be and likely be to have just as big potential as the 12cq technology also!
    Who knows what spin offs could arise from what they find as they build these technologies also.

Patience and the willingness to accept the risks associated with holding and building a position here are a pre-requisite but the potential reward could way more than we could currently fathom. Traders could do well here with the current volatilely but as I've mention before with investing and it is hard !! .. you must be able to separate from your emotions and be clear why you are here. Emotional investing will always get you in trouble if you allow it to get to you - my personal experience anyway and of course the obvious .. never take high risks with your money that you can't afford to lose!

Also to add regarding previous debates regarding the search for a new board member and whether the current board is up to the task of steering Archer in the right direction. In my view they have done well in steering Archer and growing shareholder value to the point where it is at now. It is clear that the board will require a new board member with experience within the science/ tech industry to further resolve steering the ship in the right direction and they are currently engaged with finding the right individual ..... but can I just say ... and this is looking under the hood Archer does have two very experienced individuals advising the company and on the payroll of Archer see below....

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3569/3569022-8074d7fb5302a83599ddcf2a5394e0c9.jpg
    Christian Tuerk is a former Director within Telstra...

Director - Global Industries, Telstra Enterprise
    Director - Marketing & Communication, Telstra Global and Telstra Business

General Manager/Director
    Telstra Business & Government - Director Strategy + TransformationTelstra Mobile - GM Strategy & Business Development
    Telstra Consumer & Marketing - GM Mobile Data + Technology Strategy

Christian Tuerk sits on the newly formed Quantum advisory Board along with Tibor Schwartz

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3569/3569052-7d66df6a1af493809d7706b4492b325e.jpg

So it's Obvious there is a wealth of experience within Archer to help drive value and achieve the goals set by the company.
    There is much to this company that meets the eye - many investors or traders don't have the time to delve deeper to find what makes this company tick and writing this is only a guide to help people that there is much to this company to consider if deciding to hold for the longer term value.

What will be will be, but there is an amazing amount of experience both advisory and scientifically to help Archer become an another Australian success story.

Below is a youtube link to give you an idea of Christian Tuerk from a few years back when he was with Telsta

Enjoy the weekend and stay safe.
    Cheers
    Tonza

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
-0.020(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $91.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.5¢ 38.0¢ 36.0¢ $27.25K 73.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 40945 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.