AXE 4.35% 24.0¢ archer materials limited

Thanks for the feedback 2105.Also it's great to hear feedback...

1. 778 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    Thanks for the feedback 2105.
    Also it's great to hear feedback from the crew here and it's very much appreciated and great we can share knowledge and information here.

I guess this was my point. There is so much more to discover if you look for information. I have other stocks of course, but none that I follow so closely like AXE - simply because I identified something unique about Archer and that I believe has the right ingredients to achieve their objectives and commercialize these Technologies.

The Info below is Christian Tuerk's association with Archer Materials..
    Member to the Quantum Technology Advisory Board supporting Archer Materials to enable quantum information processing that could transform all industries, especially those depending on computational power. The development of Archer's 12CQ qubit processor chip could provide a potential solution to room-temperature quantum computing and enable new breakthrough applications including direct consumer ownership of quantum computing powered technology.

So my understanding is both Christian Tuerk as with Tibor Schwartz are both part time employed by Archer as Advisors to assist Management.

Indeed, Ken Williams has a wealth of experience in corporate finance amongst other areas that he brings to Archer and we also have Marcus Dwyer - Archers Commercial Development Manager who won Business advisor of the year in 2017 and also has a wealth of knowledge and experience.

Archer does have some talent working away in the background building and supporting the companies strategy and sometimes at a quick glace at a stock you will miss this information. I just think Archer is well supported by the crew working behind the scenes and it certainly is a long play stock but has the ingredients there for success.

Life was so good before covid came along and was I there at the last General Meeting in Sydney meeting staff and touring the Foundry where the chips are being made and was hard not to be impressed with the resources at their disposal. Hoping others have the opportunity to do the same soon covid Permitting.

Strong finish on Friday, so here hoping the momentum continues into next week

Cheers
    Tonza

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
0.010(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $61.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.0¢ 23.0¢ $46.27K 198.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 72293 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 5927 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.