AXE 4.35% 24.0¢ archer materials limited

I agree! Mo exhibits alot of confidence in the successful...

1. 778 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    I agree! Mo exhibits alot of confidence in the successful development of these technologies when I've spoken to him and he's the inventor of the material being used to make this possible. So if anyone has a clue how this is going to pan out it's Mo!
    You only have to look at their strategy to see this confidence in action - having already employed a Quantum Algorithm Developer ... AND .. a top class one at that! The deal with Max Kelsen - whereas Algorithms are currently being developed for both Quantum Computing in general and 12cq operation once the chip is ready.
    And of course the advertisement of the Quantum Hardware Engineer back in July and a start date of January 2022 - which they may already have someone as they have finish advertising for the position. Personally I was curious as to why the start date in January 2022 - but most likely this may be after Martin has completed his work on Qubit control and the rest is purely Engineering maybe ?

On the Apple comment, it's true these big techs are not the founders of the Technology they use - they will License Tech where necessary, develop add ons, improvements and New Technologies - hence the many Patents Apple and others have in the pipeline and of course they will try to acquire Technology - especially Disruptive Technology which could put them at a disadvantage, so there is a high possibility of take over bids later. 12cq Technology would already be raising eyebrows and the further they get down the road the higher the chance of getting offers or deals. And the beauty of this is 12cq is not the only project under development and more to come from Archer.

Thinking also the possibility of funding later due to Archers involvement in The Australian Missile Defense Program using their semiconductor expertise and likely 12cq Technology in the defense program.

So a lot going on behind the scenes at Archer to look forward to later I would think.

In any case, all the best to however you trade or invest here

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
0.010(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $61.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.0¢ 23.0¢ $46.27K 198.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 72293 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 5927 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.