AXE 1.52% 33.5¢ archer materials limited

ANZAC Day is sacred. I have nothing admiration for the soldiers...

1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    ANZAC Day is sacred. I have nothing admiration for the soldiers who fought for Australia, albeit against my ancestors at the time. And yes, the Germans were all very supportive of Hitler and the Nazis, so, they can grovel all they want now about how they have learned their lesson. They failed at two wars, and they wax lyrical about how they've learned, but they're the most obedient bunch of people you'll ever meet. They go with whatever doctrine is popular at any given moment. The thing I admire about the Aussie spirit (yes I am an Aussie, for what it is worth) is that it has always been a bit rebellious and gutsy. Our soldiers who died at Gallipoli really do exemplify the spirit we have in this country of being ready to fight for each other, but at the same time we need to accept it was probably the worst tactical military decision of that entire war (let's say that Hitler's decision was more strategic than tactical -- repeating Napoleon's mistake, sending troops into Russia before winter, clearly not a good idea, but his brain was obviously fried by meth at that point).

Australian society has been a little bit disappointing lately. We are so far behind every other developed nation in the world in so many areas, and we are about to lose our entire culture and nobody seems to care.

I reckon Archer is dealing with a bit of that classic tall poppy syndrome BS right now. My point here is this: the share price reflects the market's ignorance. The average investor on the ASX is like the guy in high school who doesn't want to take the nice girl with braces and pimples who likes him to the year 12 ball but one or two years later they regret not having a bit more foresight. Well, it's the same thing with shares.

Personally, I just want enough money to buy daiquiris for the boys at onesixone on a Monday morning.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
0.005(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $85.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 34.5¢ 32.0¢ $116.1K 352.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5129 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 24040 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.