AXE 0.00% 38.5¢ archer materials limited

What sort of engineering projects do you work on Phooey? (How do...

1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    What sort of engineering projects do you work on Phooey? (How do you pronounce that, by the way, if you don't mind me asking... Is it like Phuket Phooey or Winnie the Pooh Phooey? Or is it like Ph-fat Phooey?)

I am obviously a big investor in AXE but I completely oppose your sentiments regarding the chip, to be honest. Why would I dream of such a chip being inside my phone? Ah, look, I digress. It's happening already. Google has been giving me score updates about the Chicago Bulls since I started watching The Last Dance on Netflix a few days ago. I suppose they think I am now a fan. I guess it would be silly of me to consider that my phone's microphone was in proximity to the television and hence it was "overheard" that I somehow feel inclined to care about the results of the Chicago Bulls. What do you reckon?

You make a good point about lidar. Lasers have always been the future, and will continue to be, I reckon. It is quite simple. The sun gives us light. Light is our most important source of energy. If it is directed properly, why wouldn't it useful? Fun fact: the word laser is an acronym for: light amplification by stimulated emission of radiation. I'm hoping that my pineal gland may one day be able to receive sufficient light to permit my brain to send the right energy to my body so that it may emit the right waves or "frequency" that may attract my next wife. When my last marriage failed, I used the old George Costanza line "it's not you, it's me" but actually this happened in reverse, she told me it was me (and not her) and to be fair, she was right. She saved me from using that line though. Maybe next time.

The early bird gets the worm. I must say, I had been looking forward to seeing Djokovic win the Australian Open but classic tall poppy syndrome has reared its ugly head in our society, yet again. They don't like winners here, apparently. Has logic left the building? Yes, it has. Does the market reflect the inability of people here to understand facts? Yes, it does.

The Australian culture seems to be focused on telling people why they are all confined to the ceiling imposed upon them. Anyone who dares to go above that ceiling is looked down upon. How ironic. The moronic behaviour in this society is completely unsustainable. Our nation has become an international laughing stock and I sincerely hope that anyone who reads this feels inclined to get a grip, because an ambitious company like Archer is up against it. People here prefer ideas like Afterpay (which I bought thousands of shares of at an average of price of $12 so I am not complaining)... How stupid is the concept of Afterpay, honestly? If you can't afford a $40 t-shirt right now, maybe just don't buy it. Ah, but this kind of logic is not so prevalent among our peers, perhaps. Meanwhile, a company with multiple patents that will inevitably change the future is not so popular. Says a lot. Well, it doesn't matter. I just hope that you, and especially you Mr Phoo, don't feel inclined to react to every time the price fluctuates by a cent or two.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $98.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.3¢ 39.0¢ 37.5¢ $45.03K 117.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20808 38.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.5¢ 45307 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.