AXE 1.52% 33.5¢ archer materials limited

1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Hi flammo,

which stock are you referring to? I think I made it clear that I am holding this stock (AXE). I merely divulged my own experiences with other three-letter myths I've welcomed into my chaotic life.

I've doubled down on AXE several times already, and will probably continue to do so. FYI, I am currently not on the daiquiris. Drank some strong absinthe last night and my ears are still attached (bonus: both kidneys are still there too). Van Gogh must've been troubled. I digress, my cognition may be impaired but it always has been, to be fair. In any event, for what it is worth, my dear friend, I have no doubts whatsoever about this stock. My optimism is not based on reasoning I desire to share but I think I've shared enough (even though my previous words were misinterpreted, sorry, English is my first language so I can't even use that as an excuse). Eastern Europeans are funny like that too, aren't they? Always apologising for their English, then exhibiting their ability to speak better than most Australians, if we're being honest. I don't mind the Brits either anyway. Ran into a few here. And back in the day I would have thoroughly enjoyed drinking some warm lager with Margaret Thatcher on a cold rainy night in Stoke if the chance had ever presented itself. She was one mean bitch.

Played chess with a local here this morning. He spoke decent English. I kept saying "Czech mate" during the game to take the mickey a little bit, like "so, Czech mate, what ever happened to Slovakia anyway?" He was getting annoyed because I wasn't actually getting any checkmates. I kept explaining "Look, I consider you my Czech mate, this is an AUSSIE term of endearment." He didn't get it. Most people don't. Was it a funny bit of wordplay though flammo? Who cares. Let's find that green fairy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
0.005(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $85.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 34.5¢ 32.0¢ $116.1K 352.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5129 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 24040 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.