AXE 18.4% 22.5¢ archer materials limited

What is happening, page-1570

1. 1,683 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    Also a new news letter out today....

Edition 03 - Issue 04

Solving ‘on-chip’ challenges for integrating quantum materials

Good morning,

In this edition of Archer’s Newsletter, we highlight a significant technological outcome in the development of our biochip and delve a little deeper into recent advances in the 12CQ quantum chip technology.

It is exciting to see the fundamental components of Archer’s biochip and 12CQ chip take shape as a result of the Company breaking through barriers involving the integration of quantum materials.

Archer’s biochip design principles include the micro- and nano-fabrication of integrated sensing devices made from graphene that work alongside other regions on the same chip to detect and analyse biological specimens.

This is difficult work that requires complex operation of multimillion dollar instruments within a semiconductor prototyping foundry - a place where cutting-edge chip designs are fabricated, and where Archer technologists are working.

We have a team at Archer that compares with any in the world - and we continue on our journey of growth in 2022 welcoming more talent. Our progress to date – the chips and devices you’ve seen and the patents we’ve generated and had granted – testify to this and I am confident in our expertise and capability.

We are a technology company developing advanced semiconductor devices with the potential for global impact.

Together with our partners, we see a great vision for quantum computing. The demonstration of the HEMT device for on-chip detection of quantum information in Archer’s 12CQ qubit material allowed us to provide direct evidence to support the exciting possibility of quantum powered mobile devices.

Archer is well-funded and we have the resources to both expand our team and meet the cost of our general operations for the foreseeable future, and I look forward to updating you on our progress.

Sincerely,

c0309a92-2a28-4d8b-9f7a-062aa43b3ab1.png
    Dr Mohammad Choucair, FRACI FRSN GAICD
    Chief Executive Officer
    Archer Materials Limited (ASX: AXE)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.