AXE 0.00% 22.5¢ archer materials limited

Thanks Scooter.I see where you're coming from, I thought the...

1. 778 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    Thanks Scooter.

I see where you're coming from, I thought the same thing - I was thinking Quantum would be more for scientific purposes like running simulations exponentially faster for drug discovery and developing new materials, Anonymous vehicles etc.

My thought's are Quantum computing will be the next step change in Computing and a big one at that once the technology is refined over the years ahead. My biggest concern for my devices would be security. My private data, my banking data and phone conversations, banking transactions etc etc. Also many people now use their phone as their wallet to pay for goods. I believe that due to the speed at which Quantum will process data that all forms of communication, banking security, crypto currency etc could be at risk and likely you will have to update to a Quantum powered devices simply to ensure security. It's a fact of life now in the digital world that we use passwords, keys and cryptography etc that in time Quantum due to it's massive data crunching speed could crack most forms of security that we have today, so in time when quantum matures more and you can already see the huge investment nations and defense alone are putting into Quantum it may not even be an option but to have a quantum powered device simply for a more secure device. A.I will be another area that will require huge data crunching that could be used on your phone.

Truth is many applications and possibilities haven't even been thought of yet... a phone was once a phone, now it's your personal assistant and entertainment device in your pocket so our devices will no doubt change in the future and may require Quantum for other beneficial applications other than security and A.I - it's an exciting new technology but it will also have it's dangers to be addressed.

There will no doubt be smarter people than myself here who could give their opinions on why we may require a Quantum powered device and I'd love to hear more from others and to correct me if I'm wrong.
    We are all in the same boat here thinking what the future will hold with Quantum and none of us ... well us mere mortals anyway .. will know for certain until the day comes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 23.0¢ 22.5¢ $90.61K 401.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 56614 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 132766 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.