AXE 4.35% 24.0¢ archer materials limited

What is happening, page-2054

1. 479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 824

Morning all, thought I would review where we're at re 12CQ dev, since pretty much all of us are struggling in the patience dept.

AXE is

- developing quantum circuits (universal gates) with its spin qubits
    - measuring qubit states at the end and at mid points of circuits
    - finding ways to cancel the need for many qubits by resetting qubits to ground state
    - finding ways to scale computational ability so that algorithms can be run reliably
    - reducing the need for much error correction which increases computation times and cancel quantum advantage over classical

That seems to be plenty to be getting on with. If AXE is working through this roadmap/checklist, which Mo has pointed us to in the January newsletter,( State of Quantum Computing WEF) then we can expect newsflow around these. Subject to them hiring people they need. A quantum measurement engineer is hopefully on board now or soon. And btw, to address Nitrogen vacancy qubits in synthetic diamonds. They are viable at room temperature but do not lend themselves as easily to scalability. Also NV qubits have more of an error rate than spin qubits. Refer January newsletter link to WEF report.

The integration pathways, hemt and cmos, into semiconductor circuits was the newsflow last year. Now the focus is on the internal quantum circuits. I am encouraged that AXE is staying focused on its spin qubit circuit development and is demonstrating confidence in the advantages of going this route.

Have a good Wednesday all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
0.010(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $61.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.0¢ 23.0¢ $46.27K 198.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 72293 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 5927 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.