AXE 0.00% 25.5¢ archer materials limited

What is happening, page-2055

1. 939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 248
    (Rolling, I don't mean this reply in a sarcastic/rude type way, just to spin what you're saying into another perspective, trying to get you to rethink your approach to investment in this company)

Comments in year 2010: Fwiw, Tesla is possibly going to be one of those companies where the market got ahead of itself and sent Tesla to $2.50?

Now, will Tesla find a base at $1.50 for the next few years before the tech catches up and Tesla revisits $2.50?

I see a long road ahead and a market that is rarely patient.

Comments in year 2023: Tesla is a terribly performing stock, falling from highs of $368, down now to $130, if anyone still owning Tesla stock couldn't foresee this disaster waiting to happen they shouldn't be in the stock market.

Now, substitute Tesla for AXE.... seems like a reasonable comment to make in 2023, but, let's not forget that when they've announced that they've got a working product, and are doing a big deal with a big tech company, just think how quickly the SP will fly. You may be right that it will plateau or even further decline gradually for the next few years, with minor spikes here or there that day traders will play with. But, why are you here? Surely not because you're drawn to a stable blue chip cash flow investment. but because you want to be in at (or very close to) the bottom. Whether you're loading up at 55c or 20c or $1, buying large amounts at any of these levels, in ten years time, you might just be able to retire. That's the point. Any chat about short term SP is, in my opinion, rather moot. Either you're in, or you're not. (Hopefully this works out for myself, anyway, because that's my plan!!! haha)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $64.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 25.5¢ 25.5¢ $16.64K 65.28K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4269 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 25493 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.25am 15/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.