AXE 5.26% 36.0¢ archer materials limited

Well said ssyd!I have heard nothing in the way of issues with...

1. 777 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 770
    Well said ssyd!

I have heard nothing in the way of issues with the tech or personnel. So personally I'm thinking someone with a large holding is selling out maybe ?
    Interest rates have risen for the 10th consecutive time adding alot of pressure to some people's finances so naturally these holders may need to exit for the cash ... even at a loss. Really tough times at the moment between cost of living and interest rate hikes and I do feel for many. I've been in these situations before and it's not pleasant at all!

I feel the pain just as much as others when the SP drops. As a substantial holder in the company I certainly feel the emotions on seeing such large red numbers on any given day - but it's also been a reverse also.It's all part of the territory when investing or trading on stock markets. I've always been transparent that I'm long on AXE, so for me SP drops can open an opportunity to acquire more.

As this sell off demonstrates .. there is much risk with stocks so be clear on your boundaries. A loss is only cemented when you sell and the greatest mistake I made in my early years was selling on big dives only to have the stock recover but my loss was permanent . This is not financial advice, simply my own experience. We all need to know our boundaries and set stop losses if required.

Some here may have sold out on fear factor or simply preserving their cash position. You have to do what you feel is right for you.
    These are stressful times for all of us. Yourselves and Family are the greatest assets and sometimes tough calls have to be made to protect yourself and family.

Hang in there, but do whatever you need to do to preserve your wealth ... there is always another day after the turbulent times to re-invest if you preserve your cash.

Wishing everyone some relief soon.
    Take care and stay safe.

Tonza

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
-0.020(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $91.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.5¢ 38.0¢ 36.0¢ $27.25K 73.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 40945 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.