AXE 1.52% 33.5¢ archer materials limited

Still very much in the building 2105 and with a bit more real...

1. 777 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 770

Still very much in the building 2105 and with a bit more real estate in the AXE building now!

I've been around long enough to know how the system works and although it's been incredibly frustrating watching the SP fall it has it's advantages and I've taken advantage of it!
    We've been around for sometime haven't we 2105, along with many others here and we all see the potential and the risks holding Archer in our portfolios.

I still read many of posts and a big shout out to Geeris especially, for the many insightful posts!

We live in an era where mis-information, fake accounts on social media etc is rife so it's even more important for investors to do there own research into companies and the people within those companies they want to invest in than rely on what they read on forums.

It is welcome to see a re-rate in the SP recently ... to what has caused the sudden jump could be any one of many factors.

What they are trying to achieve is a worlds first and if successful I have no doubt will yield massive rewards in my view. There's always the possibility of attracting take over bids from larger technology companies later. Until Archer has a final working prototype this is risk, but they are continually reducing this risk with each technological development and edging closer to a commercial product.

Archer's achievements to date have been outstanding, you have to appreciate the complexity of what they are doing with little to no path before them to follow. Australia very much leads the world in Quantum Computing research and development and I do think we are fortunate to have a public company like Archer that ordinary Australians can invest in if it suits their risk appetite.

I do consider Semiconductors a very important sector and one that Australia should invest in more going forward!

Wishing everyone well in this journey - it's not a smooth road but one I'm still very much convinced is worth taking.

Back to my corner ....
    Tonza

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
0.005(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $85.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 34.5¢ 32.0¢ $116.1K 352.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5129 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 24040 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.