AXE 12.9% 39.5¢ archer materials limited

What is happening, page-2404

1. 444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 758
    Good to see you and 2105 making an appearance Tonza! I'm not a long timer like you guys but do share your view on the outstanding work that AXE has done and all to get to this point. I went and listened to Mo's interviews from a year ago and (am surprised I missed a few) and am also amused that I missed a lot of information. You and others here would be aware but I will for what its worth, save some time for some - He identifies AXE as a semiconductor company that has been quietly working away developing the ability to place qubits at will on a carbon substrate. They've got that knowhow and have a proof of concept done. He also identified the main value as being the carbon material. To me, Archer Materials is at once still a materials company that is also now a semiconductor company that has the IP and smarts to bring quantum information to a much wider audience than ever before. I see a parallel between this and how AI is suddenly now available to all via ChatGPT. What's more, it seems to be in the AXE DNA to marry things. Materials and Qubit systems. 12CQ and Bio chip development cross pollination. 12CQ and AI speed up, improved quality of information. A lot bubbling away at once under the hood. Some would say, hiding behind non disclosure agreements. Mo says upwards of 170 NDAs that he can't break yet. Maybe, like you Tonza, I will say I have a quite high risk tolerance and am willing to wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
0.045(12.9%)
Mkt cap ! $100.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 40.0¢ 36.3¢ $107.9K 281.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10263 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.5¢ 36554 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.